Are you a blogger or YouTuber who is waiting for Google AdSense Payment ? or are you a google Adsense publisher ? do you also having problem in receiving AdSense Payment ?.
If yes, well you have landed into right page . Here I’m going to tell you how you can troubleshoot AdSense wire payment. Me too i face problem many a time to receive AdSense Payment in Indian bank but later i manage to get my earned revenue from AdSense in my bank account.
So, base on my experience and what i saw many YouTuber and blogger are facing with AdSense . I’m going to guide you to get you AdSense payment in your bank.
So, follow below steps carefully and for sure your Earning from Google AdSense will be in your bank Account.
Why Adsense Payment not received in Bank?
- First reason is the you have provided wrong details of payee on your Google AdSense Payment Page. Your AdSense Payment will fail if your payee details on AdSense Payment Page and on your bank Account are different. So, make sure that you provide the correct and exact details of payee on AdSense Payee Profile.
- Most of the Bank Account Number are of 15 to 16 digits and here we make mistake many a time. As it is a lengthy number you we often tend to make mistake. So, recheck your bank account number in AdSense Payment page , see that the account number you have provided is correct one.
- It could be because you have not provided SWIFT ( Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication ) code of your bank on AdSense payment Page or you have provided the wrong swift code. To get the correct SWIFT Code you may either visit your bank branch or search online. If the branch from which you have opened your bank account don’t have SWIFT code then you can use the nearest branch of your bank which have SWIFT code.
- Search on google or visit your bank and ask for intermediate bank details. Sometimes people don’t receive Adsense payment because they fail to provide the details of intermediate bank details while filling payee details on Adsense Payment page.
Indian Blogger and YouTuber depending on Adsense revenue can also face Adsense payment issue because of non-KYC bank account.
In Indian after the demonetized bank have become too strict on receiving international payment on any account which is non-KYC bank account.
So, if you are an Indian and you didn’t received adsense payment , it could be because you didn’t submit KYC ( Know Your Customer ). For more details you can visit adsense support page too.
Many a time we provide the correct details and also follow the right path but still our Google adsense payment fails.
So, for that to know the reason and to overcome the issue adsense payment not received. we can use adsense troubleshooter to get our payment in bank account.
Follow below steps to troubleshoot failed Adsense payment.
How to troubleshoot Adsense payment not received ?
- First you need to visit the Google Adsense Troubleshoot Page.
- Now Adsense troubleshooter will asked some questions like did you make any change in your adsense account recent , is the issue related to your most recent Adsense payment etc. Answer the questions as what had happen in your case.
- Then at the end adsense will asked if it has been 15 days or not the payment was issued, if yes adsense troubleshooter will give you a link to a from.
- After which you have to fill up the form carefully with your email address , publisher id , country , amount etc and click on submit.
After you have submitted the from with correct details. You will receive email from Google Adsense team related to why you didn’t receive the payment in your bank account.
Also they will guide you to get your adsense payment to your bank account. Then finally you will receive your adsense money in your bank account.
With this we came to the end of this article. Hope the article is useful to you and it help you to solve the problem Adsense payment not received.
Note this guide is not only for Indian it is applicable for anyone with Adsense account from any country like US, Uk, Switzerland, Egypt, China, Sweden, Portugal, Romania, Czechia, Canada, The Netherlands etc.
Only that our main focus was Indian blogger and youtuber. As Indian are the one facing this Adsense payment not received issue the most.
If you still have the problem receiving adsense payment do comment down below. Also if you have any other issue with Adsense, you can always let me know. I’ll be happy to help you out as far as possible.